To create a new project with the IzoT CPM 4200 Wi-Fi SDK, follow these steps:
- Start the Eclipse IDE.
- Click File -> New and then click IzoT C/C++ CPM Project.
- Assign a name for your project and then click New CPM 4200 Project.
- Confirm other project settings and complete the New IzoT C/C++ Project wizard. The following files are generated:
- A main C source file, with the same name as the project. This contains a simple application skeleton including a simple example Node object implementation and a skeleton main() function for your application. Do not rename this file. This file does not have to contain your application's main() entry point, but it does have to contain your application's IzoT interface definitions specified with the IzoT Markup Language (IML).
- A pair of IzoTDev.h and IzoTDev.c files, initially empty. When you build the application, the IzoT Interface Interpreter inspects your main C source file for IML specifications, and generates all declarations and code required in these two files. These files are regenerated every time you build your application, so do not modify them.
- A pre-configured set of include files and link libraries to provide access to the IzoT Device Stack and the runtime system.