Every calendar view has the following controls:
- – Today button moves to the current day, week, month, or year.
- – Previous button moves to the previous day, week, month, or year.
- – Next button to move to the next day, week, month, or year.
- Set Filters button that filters events by event name, segment controller, tag, device, group, zone, geozone, or priority. –
To use the Set Filters feature, perform the following steps:
- Click the Set Filters button (
T). he Set Filters view appears.
Use the dropdown menus to define the search criteria and specify the filter parameters in the associated fields. You can further refine your search criteria by clicking the Add button ( ) to add multiple filters. (Click the Remove Filter button () next to the specific filter setting to individually remove it.)
- Click APPLY FILTERS to display the events for the defined criteria.