The SmartServer IoT User's Guide consists of the following sections:
Introduces the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to the Overview.
Provides essential information about how to get started using the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to Getting Started.
- Connecting to the SmartServer
- Configuring the SmartServer
- Start the SmartServer CMS
- Export an IzoT Net Server Database to the SmartServer IoT
Describes how to use the SmartServer IoT Central Management Software (CMS). Click here to go to Using the CMS.
- Logging in to and out of the CMS
- Accessing Help
- Customizing the CMS Dashboard
- Configuring SMTP Settings
- Defining Device Types
- Managing Device Types
- Defining Datapoint Properties
- Managing and Maintaining Devices
- Managing Groups
- Using the Calendar
- Using Floor Plans
- Using Geozones
- Managing Zones
- Working with Maps
- Browsing Datapoints
- Viewing Data Trends
- Defining Reports
- Defining Alarms
- Managing Storage
- Managing Passwords
- Managing Customer Accounts
- Managing User Accounts
Describes the maintenance operations available in the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to System Maintenance.
- Updating the SmartServer Software
- Rebooting the SmartServer
- Resetting the SmartServer to Factory Defaults
- Backing Up, Restoring, and Cloning the SmartServer
- Using the NodeUtil Node Utility
- Using the LonScanner Protocol Analyzer
- Migrating from the i.LON 600 to the SmartServer IoT
- Migrating from the i.LON 700 to the SmartServer IoT
- Replacing and Testing a SmartServer
- Deploying a SmartServer Image to Multiple SmartServers
Describes the SmartServer IoT hardware and provides hardware setup instructions. Click here to go to Hardware.
- General Information
- Installing the SmartServer IoT Hardware
- Using the LEDs and Buttons
- Regulatory Compliance Statements
Describes network interface hardware guides for the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to Network Interfaces.
Definitions for certain terminology used in describing the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to the Glossary.