The SmartServer IoT User's Guide consists of the following sections:
Introduces the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to the Overview.
Provides essential information about how to get started using the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to Getting Started.
- Connecting to the SmartServer
- Configuring the SmartServer
- Start the SmartServer CMS
- Export an IzoT Net Server Database to the SmartServer IoT
Describes how to use the SmartServer IoT Central Management Software (CMS). Click here to go to Using the CMS.
- Logging in to and out of the CMS
- Accessing Help
- Customizing the CMS Dashboard
- Configuring SMTP Settings
- Defining Device Types
- Managing Device Types
- Defining Datapoint Properties
- Managing and Maintaining Devices
- Managing Groups
- Using the Calendar
- Using Floor Plans
- Using Geozones
- Managing Zones
- Working with Maps
- Browsing Datapoints
- Viewing Data Trends
- Defining Reports
- Defining Alarms
- Managing Storage
- Managing Passwords
- Managing Customer Accounts
- Managing User Accounts
Describes the maintenance operations available in the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to System Maintenance.
- Updating the SmartServer Software
- Rebooting the SmartServer
- Resetting the SmartServer to Factory Defaults
- Backing Up and Restoring the SmartServer
- Using the NodeUtil Node Utility
- Using the LonScanner Protocol Analyzer
- Migrating from the i.LON 600 to the SmartServer IoT
- Migrating from the i.LON 700 to the SmartServer IoT
- Replacing and Testing a SmartServer
- Replicating the SmartServer
Describes the SmartServer IoT hardware and provides hardware setup instructions. Click here to go to Hardware.
- General Information
- Installing the SmartServer IoT Hardware
- Using the LEDs and Buttons
- Regulatory Compliance Statements
Definitions for certain terminology used in describing the SmartServer IoT. Click here to go to the Glossary.