The operator specifies the relation between the key and value. The available operators are:
|!=||Exact mismatch (for a fully specified string)|
|=+||Regular expression match, case-insensitive|
|!+||Regular expression mismatch, case-insensitive|
|<||Less than (for numbers and timestamps)|
|<=||Less than or equal (for numbers and timestamps)|
|=>||Equal or greater than (for numbers and timestamps)|
|>||Greater than (for numbers and timestamps|
The value specifies the value of the property to be used to identify selected resources. The value can be:
Device, Block and datapoint names with special characters have to be encoded before sending them to the SmartServer. For example, in the following datapoint XIF path the space in "TeslTest 1", and the "[" and "]" in "nviLamp" have to be encoded.
Datapoint XIF path: TeslaTest 1/device/0/nviLamp
after After encodingTeslaTest%201: TeslaTest%201/device/0/nviLamp%5B1%5D
Regular expressions cannot include characters that are not allowed in URI paths. Any such characters must be percent encoded as described in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding. For example, the following characters that are reserved in RFC 3986 must be encoded as shown below each character:
When you add use XIF names in the path parameter you need to add "
*+xifName==" for for exact match which is not encoded.
if you want to do additional test criteria for instance names then you need to add "
*+name=" which which is not encoded.
1. This This is a simple request for a named datapoint sp within device with Id myDevice: no encoding necessary
2. This addresses all datapoints named sp within any device whose type property matches a regular expression, and whose block type (the profile) is reported as a particular and specific value. All matching blocks are considered regardless of their handle.
3. To get a datapoint value using XIF names:
4. Writing to a datapoint value using XIF names:
5. To do a Subscribe GET request for a list of datapoints which is used for IAP/WS:
6. To do an On-Demand GET request for a list of datapoints: