You can download an application to the non-volatile flash memory on a CPM 4200 EVB. Once loaded, you can power-cycle the CPM 4200 EVB and the application that you dowloaded will restart.
To download an application to CPM 4200 flash, follow these steps:
- Close any open debug sessions and terminate the OpenOCD tool if it is running.
- Attach the CPM 4200 EVB to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click the Load CPM 4200 button on the Eclipse toolbar and then select the application to be loaded. The application image files have a .bin extension. The selected application is loaded into flash on the attached CPM 4200 EVB.
- When prompted, click OK to load the application. The CPM 4200 SDK download the application and displays an Application Firmware is Loaded message when the download is complete.
- Click OK to close the message.